The Housing Portal provides access to a range of services for council tenants and leaseholders including viewing your rent/service charge account information, repairs history and any major works programs you are on for the current financial year.
Verifying your Housing Portal account
When you log in to the Housing Portal for the first time, for security reasons we will need to verify your account, before you can view your rent/service charge account information, repairs history and any major works programs you are on.
It can take up to 48 hours to verify your account and you will be notified by email once this has been completed.
Steps to log in to the Housing Portal and verify your account
To access the Housing Portal you will need to register for a MyHarrow Account (MHA)
When you have registered for a MHA follow the steps below to add the Housing Portal service:
- Select the ‘add a service button’
- Add the ‘Council Housing service’ - the button will turn green and show a tick icon when the service is added
- Select ‘confirm’
- When the page refreshes select ‘link’on the Council Housing service box. If you are shown a red error message instead of a form, select ‘back’ and select ’link’ again on the Council Housing service box,
- You will be taken to a form where you will need to enter the following information:
- your date of birth
- your rent payment number (this is usually a 9 to 14 digit number that can be found on any tenancy related documents you receive from us.)
Once you have submitted the form, you will have completed your part of the verification process. It can take up to 48 hours to verify your account and you will be notified by email once this has been completed.
After your account has been verified
When your account has been verified, you will be able to access your account information on the Housing Portal.
Each time you log in to the Housing Portal, you will be asked to provide your MHA log in details before being redirected to the Housing Portal dashboard.
If you need further assistance to access the Housing Portal or need to contact us please visit the MyHarrow Account page where you will find some how-to guides and our online enquiry form.