Environment and Parks

Report an issue at a park

You can report an issue you see in one of our parks such as damaged playground apparatus, faulty green gym equipment, fly tipping, overflowing litter bins and more.

After selecting an issue to report enter the name of one of our parks on the map to report your issue at that park. If you want to report an issue on Harrow's streets and not in our parks, see our streets reporting page

Select the issue you want to report
  • Dead animals
  • Dog fouling
  • Fallen leaves
  • Fly posting
  • Fly tipping
  • Graffiti
  • Overflowing litter bins
  • Overgrown grass
  • Overgrown shrubs
  • Overgrown weeds
  • Playgrounds and park gyms
  • Other park issues