Please note that due to health and safety reasons our offices are currently closed to the public
Please make all enquiries on the relevant service pages on our website.
The quickest way of getting in touch
Contacting us by our online forms is the quickest and easiest way of getting in contact with us.
We strive to continue to make improvements to our website to make it easier to complete your tasks online. However, we understand that some tasks may not easy to complete online.
If you are still struggling to complete your tasks online, please see the top reasons residents are currently enquiring about below.
Where it is necessary to contact a service by email or telephone, we have provided the contact details on their webpage.
Emergency contact numbers
You can call the numbers below in cases of a genuine emergency and when there is an immediate threat to health or safety:
- Police 999 for emergencies only, 101 for non-emergencies
- Child protection: 020 8901 2690
- Children's Access Team: 020 8901 2690
- The emergency duty social worker: 020 8424 0999
- Safeguarding officer: 020 8420 9453
- Environmental and street hazards (out of hours): 020 8863 5611
- I want to report a change to a benefit entitlement - See our Report a change page.
- I want to register for Council Tax - See our Tell us you're moving home pages.
- I want to dispute a Council Tax decision - See our Council Tax discounts and exemptions pages.
- I want to ask a general question about Council Tax - See our Council Tax enquiry form.
- I want to make a pest control enquiry - See our Pest Control pages.
- I need support with MyHarrow Account - See our MyHarrow Account page.
- I want to report an issue I have seen on the street such as a fly tip - See our Streets section.
- I want to follow up a new bin or food waste bio bag order - Complete our follow up form.
- I want to report a missed bin collection - Enter your address on our Bins, Waste and Recycling section.
To continue to improve our online services, we are interested to know which tasks are difficult to complete so we can make it easier.
To give us some feedback, please complete the feedback form at the bottom of the page.
|Where our Civic Centre is located and how to get there|
|Our full address is: Harrow Council, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XY.|
The closest train station is Harrow and Wealdstone (Bakerloo, National Rail and London Overground) which is an eight-minute walk.
Harrow-on-the Hill station (Metropolitan) is a 20-minute walk away from our Civic Centre.
|The following buses stop outside the Civic Centre: 640, 340, 258, 186, 182, 140, N18.|
If you plan to visit by car, we have pay-and-display visitor car parking at the Civic Centre.
You can pay for parking via the Pay by phone app (802014).
One hour is currently £1.60. Two hours is currently £2.60.