Housing services has a number of attractive refurbished halls available for hire located around the borough.
Please view the list below:
- Bede Anandappa Centre - Binyon Crescent, Stanmore, HA7 3NF
- Brookside Hall - Brookside Close, Harrow, HA2 9AW
- Churchill Place Hall - Wealdstone, HA1 1XY
- Julie Cook Hall - Augustine Road, Harrow, HA3 5NW - FREE WIFI
- Kenmore Park Hall - Warneford Road, Harrow, HA3 9HY - FREE WIFI
- Northolt Road Hall - Northolt Road, South Harrow, HA2 0LS
- Pinner Hill Hall - Welch Place, Pinner, HA5 3TA - FREE WIFI
The halls are suitable for small business or for groups to hold meetings, activities or celebrations such as:
- Conferences or booking office space
- Weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties
- Youth and toddler groups
- Clubs and activities
- Prayer Groups
- Coffee mornings and seasonal fayres
- Exercise classes and games
- Bingo, bridge and WI meetings
- Halls can be hired from 9am to 11pm. A caretaker will open and close the facilities between 9am – 5pm. From 5pm onwards special arrangements will be made. You have to leave the hall in the state you found it.
- All halls have disabled access and toilets, are fully heated, have fully equipped kitchens and some halls have a fenced off garden area and/or hearing loop.
- Our insurance covers public liability, as long as the hall is used reasonably.
Cost of hire
A deposit of £100 is required for one-off bookings, when the booking is confirmed.
Letting prices range from £13.17 up to £65.79 per hour. Prices depend on the size of the hall, day of the week, and time of day.
For all venue information including pricing, download the community centre halls information pack.
Registered charities benefit from a 25% discount at any time.
Dog training classes
Please note dog training classes are excluded.
Hire a hall
To hire a hall please contact us by email or telephone.