If you are a Harrow council tenant or leaseholder you can report a repair on your home online.
We will repair and maintain:
- your home and communal areas if you are council tenant
- the communal areas only if you are a leaseholder
We are not responsible for all repairs and as a tenant you are expected to maintain some things for yourself.
For a full list of repairs and responsibilities you can view our Repairs Charter.
Before you start
To complete a home repair report you will need to:
- confirm the repair type (electrical, plumbing)
- confirm what needs fixing
- upload any photos (optional)
- confirm your contact details and availability
When you start the form you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account select 'Complete a form without logging in'.
Already reported a home repair?
If you have an enquiry about a repair you have already reported you can submit a Repairs enquiry.
Please note that you will need to have your repair job number ready which would have been emailed to you.
An emergency repair is anything which can cause an immediate danger to your health, safety, security, or something that may lead to serious damage to the property.
Emergency repairs should not be reported online and instead you should call 020 8901 2630.
If you think there is a gas leak or you can smell gas you must:
- contact the National Grid immediately: 0800 111 999
- turn off the gas supply at the meter
- open all doors and windows
- don't touch or use any electrical switches / door bells
- don't light a match or use a cigarette lighter
Gas and heating repairs for internal individual boilers
All repairs about gas central heating, hot water and gas fires should be reported to Liberty Group at: email@example.com.
Mould and damp
Find out how to reduce condensation and damp with our 'reducing condensation and mould guide'.
If you still have concerns, please contact the council on 020 8901 2630 where an advisor can discuss options for further investigation and repair.
Track your repair
When your repair is scheduled you will receive an email from your repair contractor (Wates living space or Slade group.)
You can email your contractor with your reference number to track progress or ask questions about your repair.