Major works for leaseholders

Paying for major works

As the freeholder of your property the council is responsible for its upkeep. This includes maintaining the building structure and the common parts of the estate for the benefit of all residents.

All residents involved are consulted before major works take place. Depending on the works involved they will be consulted online, by telephone, or an open day event. This will shed light on the process, the contractors commissioned, and the products and materials to be used. Open day events can also be carried out on Microsoft Teams or Zoom.

Leaseholders are required to contribute via a service charge. This cost goes towards works carried out on the structure of the building and communal parts of the estate.

How to pay for major works 

Online payments

To make an online payment use the button below. You will need to select the 'Invoice Payers' option. You will be given a payment transaction number for your records.

Pay for major works online

Internet or telephone banking

Contact your bank to arrange a direct payment to us. Our bank details are:

National Westminster Bank
Harrow Town Centre
Account Number: 47345098
Sort code: 60-10-10

To set up a direct payment you will need your invoice number, found on the top right-hand corner of your bill to use as a reference.