Contact a housing officer

Council tenants: Contact your housing officer

Council tenants can now contact their housing officers through their online Council Housing Account.

If you do not have access to your account, please select one of the options below.

Your query will be forwarded to your assigned housing officer if needed, however to deal with enquiries as quickly as possible, another member of the housing team may respond.

I would like to ask about:
  • My Rent
  • My Tenancy Agreement
  • My Estate
  • A change to the household
  • Repairs
  • Making property alterations
  • Communal fobs and keys
  • Moving Home
  • Make a complaint