Permits are required for those wishing to use London Borough of Harrow Parks and Open Spaces for commercial fitness and other small-group activities.
Such activities include:
- The provision of commercial services such as fitness training activities e.g., personal trainers, boot camps, group exercise or fitness classes.
- The provision of educational activities e.g. educational workshops, forest schools.
- Other small group activities, which do not otherwise constitute an event, where ‘small’ is defined as having 50 or fewer people.
Permits are not required for Sports pitch bookings.
For details on hosting larger events, such as fun fairs or festivals, see Host an event in a park or open space
Apply for a permit
Applications are made through the EventApp Apply4 service.
To apply you will need to register for an account and be able to provide:
- Public liability insurance
- Activity details including:
- Event description
- Start/duration (Select the end date 31st March 2023)
- Location (Enter the location you are likely to use most often. Your permit will cover all eligible locations in the borough)
After you have submitted your application we will contact you for any further details, clarifications and payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be processed.