The streets in Harrow are cleaned regularly by our cleaning teams.
- Shopping areas and town centres are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Parks are cleaned weekly.
- Residential areas are cleaned every two weeks.
Report dog fouling
Whilst you can report dog fouling online please note that our teams visit all areas on a set schedule which means that our street cleaning teams may respond to requests depending on their schedule for that area.
Reports of dog fouling and other small items such as a cigarette boxes help us to build an understanding of clean up hotspots across the borough and may not be cleaned up straight away.
Please note that we may not respond to all reports but they are useful in helping us to understand hot spots in the borough and areas where we can focus our cleaning resources.
To report dog fouling online you will need:
- The full address of the street which requires cleaning
- Any additional information about the issue such as if it is a repeat offender
How do we deal with dog fouling?
Messes left by dogs are dealt with by our street cleaning teams on the schedule mentioned above.
If a dog fouls in a public place and the owner does not have the intention of cleaning up after the dog we can enforce a fixed penalty notice and a £100 fine.