Personal Alarm service
The Personal Alarm service is available to offer you and your loved ones the support they need to live independently. Our fully trained Careline operators provide a service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to give peace of mind and security in your own home.
How does it work?
You will receive an alarm unit and a pendant. In an emergency, press either the button on your pendant or the alarm unit to connect to our control centre, and an experienced Careline operator will speak with you via the speaker system within the alarm unit to establish the reason for your call and arrange assistance if required.
What do you need?
- A telephone line
- A plug socket (near the telephone line), and
- At least one local contact who can be contacted in an emergency, such as a friend, relative or neighbour
Who can benefit from the service?
- Vulnerable adults of all ages (including those living alone)
- Families living with physical and / or mental health conditions
- Families living in domestic violence situations
If you are interested in ordering the Personal Alarm service and can only provide one contact (a neighbour, friend or relative) we strongly suggest purchasing a key safe.