Helpline Community Alarm service
The Helpline Community Alarm service is available to offer you and your loved ones the support they need to live independently. Our fully trained Helpline operators provide a service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to give peace of mind and security in your own home.
How does it work?
You will receive an alarm unit and a pendant. In an emergency, press either the button on your pendant or the alarm unit to connect to our control centre, and an experienced Helpline operator will speak with you via the speaker system within the alarm unit to establish the reason for your call and arrange assistance if required.
What do you need?
To use the Helpline Community Alarm service all you need is:
- A telephone line
- A plug socket (near the telephone line)
- At least one local contact who can be contacted in an emergency, such as a friend, relative or neighbour
Who can benefit from using Helpline?
Helpline Community Alarm has proved beneficial to the following:
- Vulnerable adults of all ages (including those living alone)
- Families living with physical and / or mental health conditions
- Families living in domestic violence situations
If you are interested in ordering the Helpline Community Alarm service and can only provide one contact (a neighbour, friend or relative) we strongly suggest purchasing a key safe.