Aspire is a national charity that works with people with spinal cord injuries to help them achieve more choice and independence.
The Aspire leisure centre is a fully inclusive leisure facility for both disabled and able bodied people. Currently, around a third of our members are disabled, which compares with a national average of 2 - 3% in other sports centres.
We proactively encourage disabled people to join and take part in all activities by subsidising their membership and activity costs and offer fully inclusive fitness initiative approved fitness studio.
Facilities at Aspire leisure centre
- 25 metre swimming pool with ramped access for wheelchair users - pool temperature 31 degrees
- a fully inclusive fitness studio
- dance studio (home to Candoco dance company)
- Schwinn cycling studio
- sports hall
- meeting rooms
For further information view the Aspire leisure centre website
Visit Aspire leisure centre
How to get to Aspire leisure centre
- For details on public transport, including a courtesy vehicle service, see How to find Aspire leisure centre
- There is a free car park with disabled spaces