Information on the Data Protection Act
The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with the right to ask to see the information we hold about you. Moreover we are obliged to comply with the information commissioner's eight principles of good practice for processing personal data. These are that personal data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection
Full details are available from the Information Commissioner's Office website.
Make a subject access request
If you believe that we hold information about you and would like to make a subject access request, please complete the subject access request form by going to the request section.