The Chief Executive and senior officers at Harrow Council are:
- responsible for the day to day running of the council.
- employed by the council to put the policy decisions made by councillors into action.
- responsible for a budget of over £600m.
Over the last four years these managers have helped improve services, while making savings of over £50m. The 'pay multiple' i.e. the ratio between the highest paid salary and median salary of the Council's workforce is 1:6.
For information on senior managers salaries please download the relevant document:
- Senior Manager pay 2018/19
- Senior Manager pay 2017/18
- Senior Manager pay 2016/17
- Senior Manager pay 2015/16