Greenhill Library in-person assistance
All our services can be accessed via the council’s website – it’s easy and convenient.
Library members can use the public computers in any of our libraries to access our online services. Find out how to join a library.
Our self-support service for online queries at Greenhill Library is currently open for general enquiries - Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm
There are no bookable face-to-face appointments.
Our self-service computer area is open, so you can now come in to access online services, no membership is required for this. For those who need in-person help to complete our forms and make payments, an assistance service is available.
For more complex queries in relation to Housing Benefits and Council Tax please call 0208 901 2610. Our call centres can get very busy, and we are asking you to help us during this period by only contacting us if you have an urgent query. If you can, use our website to contact us or report your issue. This will allow us to help people who can’t use the online channels available to them.
What you can do at Greenhill Library
When you arrive, ask a staff member for assistance. They will help you to use our online services, including:
- Council tax Support and Benefits (to transact online, document verification and scanning supporting documents)
- Parking (Residential and visitors permits)
- Guidance to complete all relevant forms and submit documents digitally on the council website, for example Garden Waste Subscriptions or Housing repairs
- If you are a library member, you can use the usual library services during your visit, including the public computers for scanning and printing (Fees may apply)
Proof of Life for Foreign Pensioners:
If you are a Harrow resident who receives a pension from another country, the Council can provide you with a stamp on your ‘Proof of Life’ form to confirm your residency in the UK.
Any resident wishing to use this service can visit Greenhill Library every Wednesday between 3pm and 5pm starting from the 22nd March 2023.
What you need to bring?
- The ‘Proof of Life’ form you need us to authorise
- Photo ID - a valid passport, driving licence, bus pass or other photo ID.
The assistance service is available Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm.
Getting to Greenhill Library
- Address: Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX
- View directions on Google Maps
- By Train: Harrow on the Hill is a 1-minute walk
- By Bus: Harrow Bus Station is a 2-minute walk
- Parking is available nearby at St Anns Shopping Centre (View parking charges)
Greenhill Library Location