Traffic Management Orders (TMO) or traffic regulation orders
- are written legal documents created by the council to manage, control and regulate traffic.
- allow the council to enforce all on-street parking controls in the borough such as yellow lines, parking bays and council off-street car parks.
- may also prescribe a wide range of other controls which can be enforced by the council and police, including one-way streets, no entries and turning movements
Most Traffic Management Orders arise from input from local communities and the police to address specific traffic congestion, parking or road safety issues.
Request a temporary traffic order
To request a temporary traffic order please see roadworks in Harrow
Temporary road works and events
Proposed and recently introduced traffic management schemes
- Roxbourne School Area - 20mph Zone Extension
- Marsh Road - Proposed Zebra Crossing
- Vaughan Road - Car Park Closure
- Lyon Square Scheme - Car Park Closure and alterations to on-street parking bays
- Buckingham Road - Proposed CPZ
- Walton Drive - Proposed CPZ Extension
Road closures in neighbouring boroughs
Sometimes road closures in neighbouring boroughs may have diversion routes through Harrow. You will need to check their websites for further information: