Roadworks fees and applications
Temporary Traffic Management Order
To request a Temporary Traffic Management Order please complete the application form below and send it to the email address on the form. You will need to allow a minimum of six weeks from acceptance of your application before work can commence.
Please complete the form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Streetworks Licence (Section 50)
To request a streetworks licence please complete an application form and send it to the email address on the form. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions and guidance notes before completing an application. The fees are listed below:
- To allow non-statutory undertakers to carry out works on the public highway: £1,123.50
- Supervision fee for footway or carriageway reconstruction: £3,224.50
- Site meeting: £173.50
- Provision of utility plant plans: £95.00
- Streetworks licence
- Parking bay suspension application
- Bus stop suspension request
- Temporary Traffic Management Order (TTRO) request
After you have completed the application, please email the form to us for approval at email@example.com.
You will need to include the full address of the site you are proposing to carry out works in the subject line.