Our Civic Centre is located in Harrow and Wealdstone and we are open to the public Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5.00pm.
How to get to us
|Our full address is: Harrow Council, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XY.|
The closest train station is Harrow and Wealdstone (Bakerloo, National Rail and London Overground) which is a eight minute walk.
Harrow-on-the Hill station (Metropolitan) is a 20 minute walk away from our Civic Centre.
|The following buses stop outside the Civic Centre: 640, 340, 258, 186, 182, 140, N18.|
If you plan to visit by car, we have pay-and-display visitor car parking at the Civic Centre.
You can pay for parking via the Pay by phone app (802014).
One hour is currently £1.60. Two hours is currently £2.60.
Getting to us from the M25
- At junction 16 join the M40 (A40) for Central London.
- Take second left onto A312.
- Left at the roundabout.
- Left fork just under the Petts Hill railway bridge (A4090).
- Drive 4 miles through Rayners Lane and North Harrow shopping centres and eventually right at the Crown Court roundabout.
Getting to us from the M1
- At junction 4 join the A41 to Edgware.
- At the first roundabout go right onto A410 to Stanmore.
- After 2 miles turn left at the roundabout onto the A409 to Harrow Weald, then past Wealdstone.
- Go over the railway bridge flyover then take the Marlboro Hill slip road left, then second left Milton Road into the complex.
Emergency contact numbers
Only phone one of the numbers on this page in a genuine emergency and when there is an immediate threat to health or safety:
Police 999 for emergencies only, 101 for non emergencies
Child protection: 020 8901 2690
Children's Access Team: 020 8901 2690
The emergency duty social worker: 020 8424 0999
Safeguarding officer: 020 8420 9453
Environmental and street hazards: 020 8863 5611
One Stop Shop appointments
Follow us on social media: