Children are added to the school admissions waiting list according to published admission arrangements. If they are added to the waiting list, their position will not be static, which means they can be moved up or down the list.
How the waiting list is managed
The school waiting list is managed as follows, the list for:
- in-year school places is available 10 days after you submit your application. If you applied for a school place for a future date, then the waiting list position will be available two days prior to that date.
- reception class starting in September 2022 is available from 20 April
- secondary transfer starting in September 2022 is available from 3 March
We will contact you to let you know when we are able to offer your child a school place.
In-year school places
To add your child to the in-year admissions waiting list, you will first need to complete the in-year admissions application form.
When you have submitted your application, you can then request for your child to be added to the list.
Add your child to the waiting list
To add your child to the school waiting list please contact the school admissions waiting list team.
View your child's position on the waiting list
To view your child's position on the waiting list you will need to:
- sign in or register to MyHarrow Account
- select 'Add a service' to add School Waiting List
- use your child's 20 digit school application number for the current year (application numbers from previous years will not work)
- add your child's school application number (eg 310-2015-15-K-012345) to MyHarrow Account. Please use the application number for the current year.
For further details see the school waiting list FAQs.