The school waiting list is managed as follows:
- waiting lists for in year applications are available from 10 days after the application has been submitted
- waiting lists for reception applications starting in September 2019 are available from 17 April
- waiting lists for secondary transfer starting in September 2019 are available from 2 March
Children are added to a school waiting list according to published admission arrangements. If they are added to the waiting list, their position is not static, which means they can be moved up or down the waiting list. If a school place becomes available which we are able to offer to your child, we will let you know.
Add your child to the waiting list
If you would like to be added to a waiting list please contact the school admissions waiting list team.
View your child's position on the waiting list
To view your child's position on the school admissions waiting list you will need to:
- sign in or register to MyHarrow Account
- select 'Add a service' to add School Waiting List
- use your child's 20 digit school application number for the current year (application numbers from previous years will not work)
- add your child's school application number (eg 310-2015-15-012345) to My Harrow Account. Please use the application number for the current year.
For further details see School waiting list FAQs.