Children are added to the school admissions waiting list according to published admission arrangements. If they are added to the waiting list, their position will not be static, which means they can be moved up or down the list.
How the waiting list is managed
The school waiting list is managed as follows:
- waiting lists for in-year school admissions are available from 10 days after you have submitted your application. If you have requested a school place for a future date, then the waiting list position will be available two days prior to that date.
- waiting lists for reception class starting in September 2021 are available from 17 April
- waiting lists for secondary transfer starting in September 2021 are available from 1 March
We will contact you to let you know when we are able to offer your child a school place.
In-year admissions waiting list
The waiting list for in-year applications has re-opened.
If you would like your child to be added to the list, you will first need to apply for a place for the academic year 2021-22.
When you have submitted your application you can request for your child to be added to the list.
View your child's position on the waiting list
To view your child's position on the waiting list you will need to:
- sign in or register to MyHarrow Account
- select 'Add a service' to add School Waiting List
- use your child's 20 digit school application number for the current year (application numbers from previous years will not work)
- add your child's school application number (eg 310-2015-15-012345) to MyHarrow Account. Please use the application number for the current year.
For further details see School waiting list FAQs.
Add your child to the waiting list
To add your child to the school waiting list please contact the school admissions waiting list team.