Pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit
The most efficient way to pay is by Direct Debit. To set up a Direct Debit you must be:
- the named account holder of the account to be debited
- ensure no other signature apart from your own is required to authorise the setting up of Direct Debits on the account
Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without logging in'.
Pay your Council Tax online
To pay your Council Tax online you will need:
- your Council Tax account number
- full address details
- a debit/credit card
You will be able to view your payment in your MyHarrow Account the next working day.
Pay your Council Tax by telephone
To pay your Council Tax over the phone you can call 020 8424 1220 which is available 24/7.
You will need:
- your council tax account number
- debit / credit card details
Pay your Council Tax by BACS transfer
To pay your council tax by BACS the details below must be entered exactly as shown as incorrect transactions may result in a loss of funds.
- Payment Reference: Your Council Tax account number
- Sort code: 60-10-10
- Our account number: 61742473
Want to change the date you pay your Council Tax?
You can only select or change the date you pay your Council Tax when you pay by Direct Debit.
When you pay by Direct Debit you have a choice of three dates for your Council Tax to be paid.
Are you a new resident to Harrow?
If you are new to Harrow and need to register for council tax, please use our moving address form.
A bill will be sent to your address after your application has been processed.