Annual bills for 2020/21 - Due to recent changes to the MyHarrow Account service, all households will be sent their 2020/21 bill by post. To sign up to e-billing for future bills, please follow the instructions below.
An electronic bill (e-bill) is a method to receive your bill in a digital format. Receiving e-bills is quick, easy and environmentally friendly. The bill is exactly the same as the paper copy, and when printed off is regarded as the original bill.
Why go paperless?
- The original council tax bill is accessible at any time
- You will be notified by email as soon as a new bill is available
- The MyHarrow account is a secure online account that only you will have access to
- It is an environmentally friendly solution that reduces the demand for paper
- You can change your e-billing preference at any time
How to go paperless
If you would like to switch to paperless billing, please log in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account you will be able to register for one.
Your council tax account will need to be linked to your MyHarrow Account. You can find instructions on how to do this on the MyHarrow Account webpage.
For linked accounts, select the 'Show Details' button. This will take you to your Council Tax Summary.
On the Council Tax Summary page, follow the link to 'Manage my e-billing'.
You can switch back to paper billing any time using the same method. Switching back to paper billing will only apply to future bills. You will still be able to view and print previous bills through the MyHarrow Account.