Council Tax evidence
You can use the evidence upload form to send documents and to reply to requests for information about your council tax account.
Before you start
- You will need to have your Council Tax reference number
- The form does not allow you to enter further information. If there is anything you want to tell us, you will need to have the information in a saved file ready to upload.
- The maximum size file you can upload is 10 MB (Types: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, DOC)
- Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without logging in'.
- We are aware that some residents have been unable to upload evidence using the Safari browser on Apple devices. If possible, please use a different browser or device to submit the form.
- Do not send documents that are password protected as we will not be able to open them.
- Do not send ZIP files as we will not be able to open them
Please note: It will take 4 to 7 weeks to process your documents. You must continue to pay your current bill while you are waiting for a decision.
Landlords and managing agents
If you are a landlord or managing agent and need to report a change of tenants, please use the Change of tenancy form.