Tell us you're moving home

You must tell us if

  • you are moving in or out of a property in Harrow
  • you have purchased or sold a property in Harrow

You must report the move using the form below, even if other council departments have already been informed. This will help us to keep our records up to date.

If you are already a council tax payer in Harrow you will need to have your council tax reference number.

If you want to pay by Direct Debit you will need to have your bank details.

Icon information white

Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without logging in'.

Report a move for council tax

New build properties

New properties may not be on our database yet. You can check if it has been listed for council tax with the valuation office.