Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XY
Opening times - 9am - 5pm
From the M25
- Leave the M25 at junction 16 and join the M40/A40 for central London.
- After passing Northolt Aerodrome (on left) take the second slip road exit. in order to join the A312 towards Rayners Lane
- Continue to follow the A312 into Harrow.
- At the fifth roundabout join the A404, Lowlands Road toward Kenton.
- At the next roundabout turn left onto the A409 for Wealdstone.
- The Civic Centre is now three quarters of a mile on the left hand side (see map).
- Exit the M1 at junction M4 and follow the A41 towards Edgware.
- At the first roundabout turn right onto the A410 for Stanmore.
- After two miles turn left at a roundabout on to the A409 and travel through Harrow Weald to arrive in Wealdstone.
- After crossing the railway bridge take the next sharp left (Marlboro Hill), in order to pass under the A409.
- Take the second left (Milton Road).
- Follow the road around the Civic Centre and use the car park at the front of the building.
From Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Use exit on Platform 1 and outside the car park, turn left and walk down the slope.
- Cross the road, walk up the steps and then across the car park.
- The main entrance of the Civic Centre is the opposite side of the car park, on your right hand side.
- The main line station offers prompt travel into London, taking only 12 minutes to get to Euston. Travelling in the opposite direction, Watford, Milton Keynes and Birmingham can all be reached by train.
- 140 & 182 from Harrow Weald, Heathrow / 186 from Belmont, Edgware, Hendon, Brent Cross, Central Harrow, Northwick Park Hosp. / 258 from Bushey, Watford, Central Harrow, Sth Harrow, Harrow on the Hill / 340 from Stanmore, Edgware, Harrow / 182 from Northwick Park Hosp, Wembley, Brent Cross
- Harrow on the Hill: about 20 minutes from the Civic Centre by foot. The Metropolitan line links easily with Baker Street.
- Harrow & Wealdstone: about 5 minutes from the Civic Centre by foot. The Bakerloo line and overland train links straight into central London.
- Harrow & Wealdstone - British Rail links straight through to Euston.