Estate improvements and inspections
We aim to improve the quality of life for our residents by making our estates cleaner, greener, and safer.
We manage Minor Estate Improvement (MEI) projects which are used to improve estates or to reduce crime. Estate inspections are a good opportunity to discuss these projects with officers, Councillors and residents.
For details of when the inspections are due see the Estate inspections programme 2023-24
Below is a list of our previous projects:
- Communal area lighting
- Security/safety fencing
- Pathways for pedestrian access
- Handrails and ramps for mobility access
- Creation of recycling bin areas
- Gates to improve pedestrian and vehicular access
- Community Noticeboards
- Defensive planting schemes
- Improvements to play areas
- Barrier gates to control unauthorised vehicular access
- Community Hall improvements