Resident parking permits

Apply, renew or update your permit

Parking permit applications are processed through MyHarrow Account. To submit an application please use the button below - this will take you to the MyHarrow Account portal. You will need to sign in or register for an account in order to submit your application. If you need help setting up your account see the MyHarrow Account guide.

Streets in more than one parking zone

You may find there is an issue completing the form if your street is in more than one parking zone. In such instances please continue to complete the form. When we process your application we will issue you with the correct permit.


Do you know your CPZ?

You can find out which Controlled Parking Zone a street is in by viewing our interactive CPZ map.

Parking permits

Address: Parking permits
Civic Centre
Station Road