If you live in a controlled parking zone your visitors will need to display a Visitor Parking Permit when they park their vehicle(s).
Residents whose property falls within a Permit Restricted Property will not be allowed to purchase Visitor Parking Permits.
Discounted visitor parking permits
To receive a discount for a visitor parking permit you will need to provide the following:
- Mobility discount - proof of a mobility related benefit
- Senior discount - you need to be 65 years or over to be eligible. Please upload a copy of your State Pension letter, Passport, Driving Licence or Freedom Pass
Apply for a Visitor Parking Permit
To apply for a visitor parking permit you may need to provide proof of residency unless your details are already on our new resident's parking permits system.
Please make sure you have read the conditions of use before starting your Visitor Parking Permit application.
How long does it take to get a Visitor Parking Permit?
Visitor Parking Permits can take up to two weeks to arrive from the date of your payment.
Visitor Parking Permit Fees
The fees shown below are for a book of 10 Visitor Parking Permits. Each household is restricted to a maximum of 10 books per year.
- Visitor: book of 10: £20.90
- Senior citizens or disabled residents in receipt of disability benefits or attendance allowance: book of 10: £10.45
Changes to fees coming into effect from 1st May 2022
From the 1st May 2022, the Visitor Parking Permit fees will be changing to:
- Visitor: book of 10: £22.00
- Senior citizens or disabled residents in receipt of disability benefits or attendance allowance: book of 10: £11.00.
Permits for tradesmen
If you live in a controlled parking zone, your visitors or tradesmen will be required to display a visitor parking permit to allow them to park their vehicles.
Lost or missing parking permits
If you have lost your parking permit you can email the team at email@example.com to request a new one.