We offer parking permits for some car parks in Harrow to local businesses and healthcare professionals.
Some healthcare professionals need to visit their patients when parking restrictions apply.
We offer local authority and NHS healthcare permits at lower rates to park in controlled parking zones.
Healthcare parking permits are only allocated to people who have to make such visits and are only valid when home visits are taking place.
To qualify, applications must be signed by the local authority, NHS service manager or head of service.
Apply for a parking permit
To apply, download the relevant application form below. Rates and terms and conditions are outlined within the application forms.
After you complete your application please scan and email the application to us.
Guidance for parking replacement vehicles
Below are some tips for parking a replacement vehicle in a car park where the Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) is printed on the permit.
- If you need to use a different vehicle to the one on your parking permit, the original parking permit must be on display in your replacement vehicle.
- You should send an email to [email protected] one working day before with the following information:
- car park name
- permit number
- original vehicle registration mark and make of vehicle
- replacement vehicle registration mark and make of vehicle
- the start and end date
- If you send the email on the day that your park the replacement car try and send it no later than 15 minutes after parking the replacement vehicle.
- If the replacement vehicle is going to be used for longer than one week, extra documentation may be requested.
- If a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) is issued to a replacement vehicle, and your email was sent more than 15 minutes after the time the PCN was issued, we will not cancel the PCN.
- If both the original and replacement vehicles are parked in the car park at the same time without one having a valid payment, then the permit will be classed as invalid and both vehicles will be issued with a PCN.