You should tell us if:
- you are moving in or out of a property in Harrow
- you have purchased or sold a property in Harrow
You must report the move using the Council Tax Move Form, even if other council departments have already been informed. This will help us to keep our records up to date.
Before you start
- If you are already a council tax payer in Harrow you will need to have your council tax reference number.
- If you want to pay by Direct Debit you will need to have your bank details.
- If you've purchased a second property and still live in Harrow, complete the move form by selecting 'Moving into Harrow'. This won't affect your current property.
- Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without logging in'.
New build properties
New properties may not be on our database yet. You can check whether a property has been listed for council tax with the valuation office.
Responding to a council request for information
If you have already reported a move, and have been asked to provide more information, please respond using the Evidence Form.