Providing documents for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Providing proof of child care costs that you pay

If your child is looked after by a registered childcare provider, you must provide:

  • proof of how much money you pay
  • the period these payments are for and the number of hours of childcare they relate to
  • which child the payments are in respect of
  • the childcare provider’s registration number
  • name and address of the childcare provider