Providing documents for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Providing proof of benefits

You will need to provide proof of any benefits, state retirement pension or tax credits that you, your partner or non-dependant receive.

You must provide proof of your income and tell us how you are meeting your daily living expenses, if you are waiting to hear about a claim for :

  • Income Support
  • Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
  • Income Based Jobseekers Allowance