Providing evidence for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Proof of other benefits

This includes any benefits, state retirement pension or tax credits that you, your partner or non-dependant get.

You do not need to provide evidence of income if you/your partner get:

  • Income Support
  • Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
  • Income Based Jobseekers Allowance

 If you are waiting to hear about a claim for Income Support, Income Related Employment & Support Allowance, or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance, you must provide evidence of your income and tell us how you are meeting your daily living expenses.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Office

Civic Centre