Providing evidence for housing benefit and council tax support

Proof of other income

This includes private pensions or annuities that you, your partner or non-dependant get.
If you are receiving a private pension from a previous employer or insurance company, please provide a payment slip showing the details. If the pension is paid directly into your bank account, please provide a bank statement with the figures highlighted.
If you receive maintenance, we will need to see a letter from the court or the payee to show how much you are getting and how often it is paid. We need to know about all income you and your partner get and any available evidence of this income must be provided.

Housing benefits and council tax support office

Civic Centre