How to pay for parking
You can pay for parking using cash (coins) at our parking meters. After you insert the necessary amount you will get a ticket to display in your vehicle.
Pay by debit or credit card
You can use the PayByPhone service to pay for parking by card using the methods below.
Paying for parking online
You will need to have your:
- Location number (displayed on the parking meter)
- Vehicle registration number (number/licence plate)
- Payment card details
Please wait for your parking confirmation before exiting your vehicle.
Paying for parking using the PayByPhone app
The PayByPhone app allows you to pay for parking on your mobile device. PayByPhone is free and parking charges vary depending on where you want to park.
Download the PayByPhone app:
For further details see PayByPhone
Paying for parking by telephone
You can pay for parking on your telephone by following these steps:
- Call 020 8039 1101 or the telephone number which will be on the closest parking meter to you
- Follow the prompts on the call to enter your location code
- Wait for your parking confirmation by SMS before you exit your vehicle
- You can extend your parking session by calling the same telephone number you dialled in step one. PayByPhone will recognise your active parking sessions.
Paying for parking by SMS text
If you are registered for PayByPhone you can pay by SMS text message.
For more information please visit the PayByPhone website.
Register for PayByPhone
To register with PayByPhone you will need:
- The number plate, colour and make of your vehicle
- Your payment card details
PayByPhone Corporate account
Companies that have employees that travel and park on business can set up a PayByPhone Corporate Account.