Equalities data and information
The Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) is supported by "specific duties" to assist public bodies like Harrow Council to achieve the aims of the general duty. Under the specific duties, the council must:
- Publish equalities information to demonstrate its compliance with the Equality Duty by 31 January 2012 and then annually after that; plus
- Develop and publish equality objectives which were initially to be published by 6 April 2012, and then every four years.
In order to demonstrate our compliance with the above requirements, we have produced the documents below.
- Harrow Gender Pay Gap
- Harrow Vitality Profiles
- Harrow Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- Health Inequalities in Harrow
- Equality Matters - reducing inequality in Harrow
- Our Harrow, Our Community- equality profile 2017/18
Our Harrow, Our Story
'Our Harrow, Our Story' is a narrative of the services and projects being delivered by the council which not only support our corporate priorities but address inequality, advance equality and foster good relations.
- Our Harrow, Our Story - 2017