You can find general information about your business rates on our webpages, and more specific information on MyHarrow Account.
Please use the links below for information on:
- registering for business rates
- reporting a change in occupancy or ownership
- reporting a change of address
- requesting a refund
- applying for a relief or exemption
- reminder notices, final notices or summons
- appealing a rateable value
- Autumn Statement 2018
Requesting a copy of your business rates bill
To obtain a copy of your business rates bill - current or historic, you will need to register for MyHarrow Account. Once you have registered, you will be able to view and print all the bills which have been issued since your account was opened.
If you have an enquiry about your business rates please submit it via our online form.