Tell us about a change of business address, owner or tenants

You will need to let us know if there is a change in owners, address or tenants for your business as soon as possible, so that we can prepare the correct bill for you.

To report a change you will need to provide one of the following documents:

  • a signed lease agreement
  • a signed tenancy agreement
  • a signed licensed agreement
  • If you are moving out of a property you will need to provide a contact address

Please submit the document via our evidence form.

If your account is in credit and you are moving out of Harrow you can request a refund online. If you pay your rates using Direct Debit a refund will be issued automatically.