You will need to let us know if there is a change in owners, address or tenants for your business as soon as possible, so that we can prepare the correct bill for you.
To report a change you will need to provide one of the following documents:
- a signed lease agreement
- a signed tenancy agreement
- a signed licensed agreement
- If you are moving out of a property you will need to provide a contact address
Before you start
- You will need to have your Business Rates account reference number. If you do not have one because you have not registered yet, please see Register for Business Rates
- The maximum file size is 9.8 MB (Types: BMP, DOC, DOCX, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, JPEG, ZIP, CSV)
- We are aware that some users have been unable to upload evidence using the Safari browser on Apple devices. If possible, please use a different browser or device to submit the form.
- Do not send documents that are password protected as we will not be able to open them.
Submit evidence for business rates.
If your account is in credit and you are moving out of Harrow you can request a refund online. If you pay your rates using Direct Debit a refund will be issued automatically.