Housing Matters meetings
Housing Matters is an open meeting for all council Tenants and Leaseholders held several times a year. Residents will have the chance to ask questions, suggest topics for future meetings, meet staff and give feedback on changes to policy. We welcome residents' suggestions for topics to cover.
The next meeting
The next meeting will take place at 6pm on Wednesday 27th March
There will be a BSL signer at the meeting for residents who require this service.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to any queries relating to your property. However, please send your enquiries to RInvolve@harrow.gov.uk after the meeting and we will commit to respond to you within 24 hours.
We hope you can make it! If you are able to attend, please take note of a few points, to help the meeting run smoothly:
- Please check that Microsoft Teams is working properly by joining the meeting well ahead of time.
- Maximise available bandwidth by asking others in your home to limit Internet usage during the meeting. If Wi-Fi performance is an issue, consider sitting closer to the router. For computer users it may be possible to connect directly to your Internet router via a network cable.
- Consider background noise and minimise it where possible. If you have a headset and microphone, please use it.
- When you join the meeting, you will be muted.
- There will be opportunities throughout the event to ask questions, by using the chat function.
- If you miss anything due to poor internet connection, re-join the meeting if you can, be patient and raise to the chair once your connection has re-established if you need anything repeated.
- Key Teams meeting controls are below (exact buttons may differ slightly depending on which device you are using)
In order for us to improve the format of the future web-chats or you would like to hear more about the service we provide to you, please send your feedback and suggestions to RInvolve@harrow.gov.uk
Meetings start at 6pm and finish at 7:30pm on the following days:
- Wednesday 27th March 2024