Invite the Mayor to an event
If you wish to invite the Mayor to an event you will need to:
- check the Mayor's availability - contact details are at the bottom of this page.
- use the online form below to send the Mayor an invitation:
You will receive an email acknowledging your invitation and a reply will follow as soon as the Mayor is able to confirm attendance.
Notes for the event organiser
- Time of arrival: the Mayor can be expected to arrive approximately 10 minutes before the event time unless there is a specific request otherwise. The Mayor should be welcomed at the entrance by a responsible person and escorted to the event.
- Car: when inviting the Mayor to an event, arrangements for parking the Mayoral car close to the entrance for the event should be made.
- Deputy Mayor: when the Deputy Mayor is attending a function in place of the Mayor, he should be accorded the same respect and attention due to the Mayor.
The Worshipful the MayorAddress: Mayor’s Office
Harrow Arts Centre
171 Uxbridge Road