Council Tax Support

Apply for Council Tax Support

Applications for Council Tax Support can only be submitted via MyHarrow Account.

If you have a MyHarrow Account please use the button below to start your application.

If you do not have a MyHarrow Account follow the steps below:

  1. Register for MyHarrow Account
  2. After registering for MyHarrow Account, return to this page and use the button below to submit your application

The claim must be submitted by you unless you are unable to do so. Someone else may apply on your behalf via your MyHarrow Account if they have power of attorney for you or they are over 18 years of age and are acting as your appointee.

Evidence of this will be required.

If the claim is submitted by someone acting on your behalf, it could result in a delay to it being processed. Find out more about attorneys, deputies and appointees

Apply for Council Tax Support

Providing documents

Please make sure you have your documents ready when you make your claim as you will be able to upload them via your MyHarrow Account. You will also be able to add them at a later point via the evidence upload page.

We will write to you to advise if the documents need to be provided in a different format. When we have received your application form we will send you an email. It will tell you which documents you will still need to provide to support your application. For further information see our guidance for providing evidence for Council Tax Support.

Backdating your claim

For information on backdating your claim, see the backdating your benefit page.

How we will share your information 

We will use the information you provide when you apply for Housing Benefit to process your application. We will also use the information you provide for other purposes. For further detail please download our privacy notice.