Careline offers the Supra 500 key safe. This Metropolitan police endorsed key safe provides safe access to the property in case of an emergency e.g. by emergency services.
Having a key safe prevents forced entry if contacts cannot be reached. Your keys can only be accessed by entering a PIN of your choice on the front of the key safe.
The PIN will only be disclosed in an emergency. The key safe can be purchased and installed for a one off charge of £75.
Depending on the support required we can also offer a number of different sensors including:
- Fall detectors which detect if you have had a fall and health changes
- Bed / chair Occupancy Sensor which detects a fall and health changes
- Medication prompt to remind you to take your prescriptions
- Memo minder in case you wander out and get lost
- Property Exit Sensor to detect when you leave your home
- Epilepsy Sensor which detects if you suffer an epileptic episode
- Smoke detector to detect smoke and fire
- Radio Pull Cord to call for bedside assistance