Building control application forms and fees
Please use the application forms below to submit your Building Regulation applications or Notification of Intended Demolition:
- Full Plans Application Form (PDF)
- Full Plans Application Form (Word)
- Building Notice Application Form (PDF)
- Building Notice Application Form (Word)
- Regularisation Form (PDF)
- Regularisation Form (Word)
- Demolition Notice Form (PDF)
- Demolition Notice Form (Word)
Submit your application by post (there may be delays processing your application due to staffing levels)
Please download the required application form (above) and submit this along with the appropriate fee and any additional information required to:
PO Box 37
Submit your application by email
Please convert all completed Word documents to PDF files before submitting them by email to [email protected].
Submit your application in person (there may be delays processing your application due to staffing levels)
You can hand in documents for building control at the reception desk at the Civic Centre (building 1), Station Road. You will not receive a receipt if you submit the documents by hand and due to current staffing levels your application may take longer to process.
Applying for a New Build?
If you are applying for a new build it is strongly recommended that you obtain a New Build warranty.
Building control application fees
Fees for applications received on or after 16 January 2017.
- New Dwellings (New Build and Conversions)
- Domestic Extensions and Alterations to a Single Dwelling
- Domestic Extensions and Alterations to a Single Dwelling - Simplified Version for Householders
- Non-Domestic New Build, Extensions and Alterations
For all other fees not shown on our standard charges table or for an individually assessed fee, please email us at [email protected].
Debit and credit card payments
To pay the fee by debit or credit card, please call us on 020 8736 6058 or email [email protected]. Payments made by credit card will incur a handling fee which varies depending on the card used.
There is now a new facility to pay online. You will need to know the type of application and reference number. If you are unsure of this please call the office via the details at the end of the page.
Building controlAddress: Civic Centre
PO Box 37