Building control application forms and fees
Please use the application forms below to submit your Building Regulation applications or Notification of Intended Demolition:
- Full Plans Application Form PDF | Word
- Building Notice Application Form PDF | Word
- Regularisation Form PDF | Word
- Demolition Notice Form PDF | Word
Submit your application by post
Please download the required application form (above) and submit this along with the appropriate fee and any additional information required to:
PO Box 37
Submit your application by email
Please convert all completed Word documents to PDF files before submitting them by email to [email protected].
Submit your application in person
You can hand in documents for building control at the reception desk at the Civic Centre (building 1), Station Road. You will not receive a receipt if you submit the documents by hand and due to current staffing levels your application may take longer to process.
Applying for a New Build?
If you are applying for a new buuild it is strongly recommended that you obtain a New Build warranty.
Building control application fees
Fees for applications received on or after 16 January 2017.
- New Dwellings (New Build and Conversions)
- Domestic Extensions and Alterations to a Single Dwelling
- Domestic Extensions and Alterations to a Single Dwelling - Simplified Version for Householders
- Non-Domestic New Build, Extensions and Alterations
For all other fees not shown on our standard charges table or for an individually assessed fee, please email us at [email protected].
Debit and credit card payments
To pay the fee by debit or credit card, please call us on 020 8736 6058 or email [email protected]. Payments made by credit card will incur a handling fee which varies depending on the card used.