Application forms and fees
Please use the application forms below to submit your Building Regulation applications or Notification of Intended Demolition:
- Full Plans Application Form (PDF)
- Full Plans Application Form (Word)
- Building Notice Application Form (PDF)
- Building Notice Application Form (Word)
- Regularisation Form (PDF)
- Regularisation Form (Word)
- Demolition Notice Form (PDF)
- Demolition Notice Form (Word)
- Notice of completion by a person carrying out building work (PDF)
You can submit your application by email, by post, or in person. Emailing will result in the fastest turn-around.
Please convert all completed Word documents to PDF files before submitting them. Then email them to email@example.com.
Please note that if you submit by post there may be delays processing your application. To proceed please download the required application form from the list above. Then complete and submit it with the appropriate fee and any additional information.
Send it to:
PO Box 37
Please note that if you submit your application in person there will be delays processing your application. The Harrow Civic Centre is now closed. You can hand in documents for building control at the reception desk at Greenhill Library, Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX. You will not receive a receipt if you submit the documents by hand, and your application will take longer to process.
Applying for a New Build?
If you are applying for a new build you need to obtain a New Build warranty.
Building control application fees
Some fees are changing for applications received on or after 3rd April 2023.
- New Dwellings (New Build and Conversions)
- Domestic Extensions and Alterations to a Single Dwelling
- Domestic Extensions and Alterations to a Single Dwelling - Simplified Version for Householders
- Non-Domestic New Build, Extensions and Alterations
To enquire about all other fees not shown on our standard charges table, or for an individually assessed fee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Debit and credit card payments
To pay the fee by debit or credit card, please call us on 020 8736 6058 or email email@example.com
There is now a new facility to pay online. You will need to know the type of application and reference number. If you are unsure of this please call the office via the details at the end of the page.