Apply for a personal licence

Replace a lost or stolen personal licence

You can replace a licence by emailing [email protected] with your:

  • full name and address
  • licence reference number if known
  • a daytime telephone number so we can contact you to take a credit/debit card payment of £10.50. 

Alternatively, you may send a cheque for £10.50 made payable to Harrow Council to the following address:

Harrow Council
PO Box 18
Civic Centre
Station Road

Personal licences are usually processed within 5 working days.