Apply for a personal licence

Change the details on your personal licence

You must tell us about changes to your personal licence. Personal licences no longer need to be renewed, even if an expiry date has been printed on it.

If you change the details on your licence, for example your name or address, please send us both parts of your original licence and fill in the change of details form.

To process the change please send a cheque for the sum of £10.50 made payable to Harrow Council to:
Harrow Council
PO Box 18
Civic Centre
Station Road

If you do not want to pay by cheque then please indicate on the downloaded form and supply a contact number for us to call you and take payment.

You must also tell us if you are convicted by a court of a relevant offence.