Guide to reserving a library computer
Follow the instructions below to reserve a computer:
- To reserve a library computer you will need your library card number and PIN.
- Select which library you would like to make the booking for
- Enter your library card number in the 'User ID' box (without spaces starting with 24102)
- Enter your PIN in the 'Pincode' box. If you don't know this number, ask staff for help next time you visit the library
- Select 'Sign in'
- Select which date you would like to place your booking
- All available sessions will be in white. Enter your preferred start time and the duration for your session.
- There is one computer per library that has access to a flatbed scanner. If you wish to use the scanner tick the box towards the top right-hand side of the screen under special requirements.
- Click on 'Book now' to confirm the booking
- You will receive a confirmation message with your booking details.
Harrow Libraries Public ICT Terms and Conditions of use
Please view our full terms and conditions of use here.