You can use the computers in Harrow libraries free of charge.
They are available:
- to Harrow library members - join the library
- for a maximum of two hours per day free of charge
Reserving a library computer
To reserve a library computer you will need your library card number and PIN.
You can reserve a computer:
- for one hour at a time - you can use the computers for up to two hours per day free of charge
- up to one week in advance or on the spot.
- Access to the internet is available on all of the computers
- Software - Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are installed on all the computers. You won't be able to install or download any additional software or drivers onto the computers
- USB devices - all of the computers have USB sockets, however not all USB devices are compatible with our computers
- Printers - available in all libraries. Printing costs:
- black & white (A4) - 25p per page
- colour (A4) - 45p per page