You can use the computers in Harrow libraries free of charge.
They are available:
- to Harrow library members - join the library
- for a maximum of two hours per day free of charge
- Access to the internet is available on all of the computers
- Software - Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are installed on all the computers. You won't be able to install or download any additional software or drivers onto the computers
- USB devices - all of the computers have USB sockets, however not all USB devices are compatible with our computers
- Printers - available in all libraries. Printing costs:
- black & white (A4) - 25p per page
- colour (A4) - 60p per page
Reserving a library computer
You will need your library card number and PIN to reserve a library computer.
- You can reserve a computer for one hour at a time.
- You can use the computers for up to two hours per day free of charge.
- You can book it on the spot or up to one week in advance.
Use of public computers and scanning facilities
- First two hours: Free
- After two hours: hourly charge is £2.90
- After two hours: concessions hourly charge is £1.70
- Scanning facilities with a flatbed or multifunctional device is £1.10 per session.
If you have your own device Wi-Fi is provided free of charge with your library membership.
- To connect to free Wi-Fi please go to your list of available networks and select the one that contains the library name.
- Log in using your Library Barcode and PIN.
Join a library
If you have not yet joined the library, you can do so here