If you have money worries, it is important to get help and advice straight away to prevent problems getting worse. No matter how desperate things seem there are ways to manage your debts and finances.
The organisations below can provide debt advice and financial support:
- Step Change Debt Charity - provide debt advice and help you create a personal plan
- National Debtline is a helpline providing free confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt
- Money Advice Service provides the facts about financial products and services, helping you to make an informed decision
- Pensions Advisory Service is an independent non-profit organisation that provides free information, advice and guidance on the whole spectrum of pensions covering State, company, personal and stakeholder schemes
- Christians Against Poverty provide free debt counselling to all residents regardless of religious beliefs. They will support you to budget effectively until you are debt free
- Citizens Advice Bureau provide free confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt