Evidence upload form

Council Tax evidence

You can use the evidence upload form to send documents and to reply to requests for information about your council tax account.

Before you start

  • You will need to have your Council Tax reference number
  • The form does not allow you to enter further information. If there is anything you want to tell us, you will need to have the information in a saved file ready to upload.
  • The maximum size file you can upload is 10 MB (Types: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, DOC)
  • Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without logging in'.
  • We are aware that some residents have been unable to upload evidence using the Safari browser on Apple devices. If possible, please use a different browser or device to submit the form.
  • Do not send documents that are password protected as we will not be able to open them.
  • Do not send ZIP files as we will not be able to open them

Submit evidence for Council Tax

Please note: It will take 4 to 7 weeks to process your documents. You must continue to pay your current bill while you are waiting for a decision.

Landlords and managing agents

If you are a landlord or managing agent and need to report a change of tenants, please use the Change of tenancy form.