Council tax evidence
You can use the evidence upload form to send:
- tenancy agreements
- student certificates
- supporting evidence for a payment arrangement
- refund forms and supporting evidence
- discount and exemptions applications and supporting evidence
- evidence of a change of name
- evidence that someone is deceased
- evidence about an appeal or dispute
- a request to correct a mistake on your bill
- evidence about a missing payment
- a Direct Debit form for a joint bank account
- Insolvency documents
Landlords and managing agents
If you are a landlord or managing agent and need to report a change of tenants, please use the Change of tenancy form.
How to use the evidence upload form
- You will need to have your council tax reference number.
- The maximum size file you can upload is 3MB (Types: bmp, gif, jpg, pdf, png)
- Before you can access the form, you will be asked to sign in to your MyHarrow Account. If you do not have an account, please select 'Complete a form without registering'.