GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It represents the new legislation on how your personal information is protected by law and it will change the way businesses and public sector organisations can handle their customers’ information.
Harrow Council seeks to comply at all times with the GDPR regulation and the UK Data Protection Act (the Data Protection Legislation).
- Download our full policy here: GDPR Privacy Notice for Harrow Council.
- Download our special category policy here: Special Category (sensitive data) policy.
The above policy covers the following topics:
- Our name and contact details
- The contact details of our data protection officer
- The purposes and legal bases for processing your personal data
- The sources and categories of personal data we obtain
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data
- The details of transfers of personal data overseas
- How long we keep your personal data
- Your rights in respect of the processing
- Your right to withdraw consent in certain circumstances
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the ICO
- When you must by law provide your personal data to us.