Harrow is the place for small businesses. Entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, accountants and solicitors, designers, creatives and foodies – these are the people who make Harrow great.
It is now more important than ever that we help support our local economy thrive again. However, as we open again, we must not be complacent about the importance of following public health guidelines.
Safety comes first. We must all keep playing our part to control the spread of COVID-19. Businesses are now able to be a part of the campaign and get involved.
The Shop Local campaign is one of the ways we can help residents feel safe when shopping locally and remind customers you are a COVID-19 secure business.
To help we have developed a range of resources that can be used on your own websites and social media channels.
What you can do:
- Sign up to our new online directory - Harrow Basket - and reconnect your business with local shoppers
- Share our message online – Harrow is open for business! Shop local and support your local high street
- Share social distancing and safety messages – keep up to date with the latest Government guidance
- Download digital assets such as email and social media banners or print items such as posters to use in your shop front.
- Post all types of weekly online content from deals, and what’s new to tips and advice in your industry – don’t forget to use the hashtag #ShopLocalShopHarrow
If you’re interested in being a part of this campaign, any videos or high-street features, email the Communications Team at [email protected].
You can find advice and support for businesses on Economic Development.
This page will be updated regularly when more information becomes available.