The Economic Development Team in Harrow work in partnership with public, private and voluntary sector organisations to support businesses.
Our work includes:
- providing strategic input into the borough's economic agenda and helping to create the right conditions for business growth
- encouraging businesses to move to Harrow and to keep and our existing businesses
- increasing the range of training and jobs to meet employers and local people's needs
- helping local businesses to do business with the Council and with each other
- making the most of commercial property and developing opportunities
- simplifying Council rules and regulations to support business
- getting people to spend their money in Harrow to support local trade
- promoting local businesses
- supporting businesses to access help and support
We focus on implementing the priorites and actions of the Harrow Regeneration Strategy. The strategy will deliver the council's three core objectives of Place, Communities and Business.
Economic developmentAddress: Civic Centre