The Economic Development Team in Harrow work in partnership with public, private and voluntary sector organisations to support businesses.
Our work includes:
- Providing a game-plan to improve the borough's economy and help create the right conditions for businesses to grow.
- Encouraging businesses to move to Harrow, and keep our existing businesses.
- Increasing the range of training courses and help to create jobs to meet employers and local people's needs
- Helping local businesses to do business with the council, and with each other.
- Making the most of commercial property and development opportunities.
- Simplifying council rules and regulations to support business.
- Getting people to spend their money in Harrow, to support local trade.
- Promoting local businesses.
- Helping businesses access help and support.
Harrow’s Economic Development Strategy sets out our key priorities to support growth and sustainability of local businesses. This includes improving the skills and employability of residents, job creation and improving our high streets.
Cheaper internet service providers
To support digital inclusion see below links to internet service providers who offer cheaper tariffs designed for people who are receive benefits: