The Economic Development Team in Harrow work in partnership with public, private and voluntary sector organisations to support businesses.
Our work includes:
- Providing a game-plan to improve the borough's economy and help create the right conditions for businesses to grow.
- Encouraging businesses to move to Harrow, and keep our existing businesses.
- Increasing the range of training courses and help to create jobs to meet employers and local people's needs
- Helping local businesses to do business with the council, and with each other.
- Making the most of commercial property and development opportunities.
- Simplifying council rules and regulations to support business.
- Getting people to spend their money in Harrow, to support local trade.
- Promoting local businesses.
- Helping businesses access help and support.
We focus on carrying out the priorities and actions of the Harrow Regeneration Strategy.
The strategy will deliver the council's three core objectives of:
View our Harrow Economic strategy 2021-2030.
Cheaper internet service providers
To support digital inclusion see below links to internet service providers who offer cheaper tariffs designed for people who are receive benefits: